A membership of the Lithuanian Bishops' Conference is open to diocesan bishops of the dioceses of Lithuania and persons equal to them in law: administrators of the dioceses, bishops coadjutors, bishops auxiliaries and other titular bishops, discharging their special duties of the Holy See and the Lithuanian Bishops' Conference in the territory of Lithuania.
Members of the Lithuanian Bishops' Conference:
- Most Rev. Eugenijus BARTULIS, Bishop of Šiauliai
- Most Rev. Gintaras GRUŠAS, Archbishop of Vilnius, President
- Most Rev. Jonas IVANAUSKAS, Bishop of Kaišiadorys
- Most Rev. Algirdas JUREVIČIUS, Apostolic Administrator of Kaunas
- Most Rev. Kęstutis KĖVALAS, Archbishop of Kaunas
- Most Rev. Rimantas NORVILA, Bishop of Vilkaviškis
- Most Rev. Arūnas PONIŠKAITIS, Auxiliary bishop of Vilnius
- Most Rev. Darius TRIJONIS, Auxiliary bishop of Vilnius
- Most Rev. Linas VODOPJANOVAS OFM, Bishop of Panevėžys
Retired Lithuanian bishops are not members of the Lithuanian Bishops' Conference but have a right of a deliberative vote. They can also participate in the activities of the commissions, committees and councils of the Lithuanian Bishops' Conference .